See It Through Szen's Eye



I am not yet a professional photographer, but I plan to be real soon. I absolutely love taking pictures. I shoot from my heart. I shoot what I feel, what I love. Photography is the best hobby I’ve ever had and I’ve found out that if you do something that you genuinely love, you’ll excel in it and you’ll have your supporters!

08 April 2010

Borneo Kellybays | Outing








Do you know the difference between education and experience?  
Education is when you read the fine print, experience is what you get . 
So apa yang saya mau share di sini ialah saya dapat banyak pengalaman dari outing yang saya ikut anjuran MSJ..paling siuk kalau dapat bergaul sama kawan-kawan yang ada hobi dan minat yang sama..kan..??
Not only having fun but at the same time saya dapat belajar banyak benda terutama composition..
BERBALOI~~!!!
Thx Gerry and MSJ Photography..~~!!( dan semua yang terlibat juga )

No comments:

Post a Comment